- Verify that your transcripts are accurate
- Find out which financial aid applications are required at your choice colleges. Ask for letters of recommendation to include with your admissions and/or college applications.
- Work on admissions application essays.
- Attend college fairs and financial aid nights.
- Early decision candidates should complete college applications.
- Continue completing the college applications.
- Early decision deadline is often November 1 or 15.
- Determine which financial aid forms on your list require-when in doubt contact the financial aid office.
- Search for additional sources of financial aid.
- Complete school applications ideally by December 1.
- Collect family tax information.